Enjoy a day of activities from UPMC Health Plan, Let’s Move Pittsburgh and Phipps while taking a sneak peek at Phipps' new glass art show.
Calling all families! On Sun., Apr. 30 from 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., get ready for a SUPER. NATURAL. Summer with UPMC Health Plan's member appreciation day. At this special one-day-only event, UPMC members will receive 50% off admission* to the Conservatory to enjoy games, cooking demos, crafts, healthy tips and more while taking a sneak peek at Phipps' new glass art show, SUPER. NATURAL. Glass Art by Jason Gamrath and visiting the fluttering friends in our Butterfly Forest. Guests of all ages will be invited to:
- Play giant versions of popular games, including ring toss, tic-tac-toe and box hockey
- Watch a healthy cooking demo with WQED’s Chris Fennimore and Café Phipps’ Chef Amy Reed at 11 a.m.
- Take part in a family friendly yoga session with Let's Move Pittsburgh and YMCA of Greater Pittsburgh at 1 p.m. (advance registration required)
- Visit information tables for UPMC Health Plan, UPMC for Kids and Let's Move Pittsburgh
- Play “upcycled” games and create colorful sand art
- Learn how to make paper from Japanese knotweed at 1:30 p.m.
- Participate in a superfood trail mix tasting
- Learn how to stay healthy with Let’s Move Pittsburgh’s 5-2-1-0 and the Tasty Twister game
- Chat with a UPMC Health Plan health coach with a "Test Your Strength" activity
- Tour the state-of-the-art SEED Classroom and play "upcycled" games
- Take a funny photo in our 5-2-1-0 Photo Booth
- Enjoy giveaways and more!
* UPMC Health Plan, UPMC for You, and UPMC for Kids members get 50% off regular Phipps admission rates for up to four tickets. Guests must show a UPMC Health Plan member ID card at Phipps’ admissions desk to be eligible for the discount. Ticket availability is subject to venue capacity.
Select photos © Mark Regan, Paul g. Wiegman, Kristi Hoffman