For Immediate Release: Fri., Oct. 16
Contact: Joe Reed | Director of Marketing and Communications
412-622-6915, ext. 3801 | email@example.com
Phipps Conservatory Offers Safe and Stress-Free Pop-Up Weddings
Back by Popular Demand, Couples Can Tie the Knot in One Safe and Effortless All-Inclusive Ceremony Set Against Phipps’ Spectacular Backdrop
Pittsburgh, PA – On Sat., Dec. 12, Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens’ Special Events Hall will transform into a dreamy space to host a limited amount of Pop-Up Weddings. Couples can book hour-and-a-half time slots that include all of the day’s details — from a photographer to a florist and everything in between. For the low rate of $3,500, Phipps staff will take the stress out of wedding planning, providing a beautiful experience couples are sure to remember forever!
The Pop-Up Wedding package includes:
- A dreamily decorated Special Events Hall providing the perfect backdrop for the couple’s special day
- 100 edited photos from Wild North Weddings (more photos can be added at an additional cost)
- Cake and dessert display from Bethel Bakery
- Bouquet, boutonniere and floral décor for the aisle and archway from Allison McGeary (more flowers can be added at an additional cost)
- A dazzling illuminated backdrop provided by E.F. Lighting
- Comfortable and chic furniture for your guests provided by Eventioneers
- A ceremony performed by Officiant Dina McGee of A Soulful Commitment
- A nonalcoholic champagne toast to celebrate your special day
- Complementary valet parking
This offer is available for a limited time only and is subject to availability. To ensure guest and staff safety, each Pop-Up Wedding has a maximum capacity of 20 guests, and all of Phipps’ safety protocols must be followed. It is recommended that couples schedule an appointment to view the space prior to booking.
Pop-Up Weddings can be booked today by contacting Phipps’ events team at firstname.lastname@example.org or 412-315-0685. For more information, visit phipps.conservatory.org.
About Phipps: Founded in 1893, Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens in Pittsburgh, PA is a globally recognized green leader with a mission to inspire and educate all with the beauty and importance of plants; to advance sustainability and promote human and environmental well-being through action and research; and to celebrate its historic glasshouse. Encompassing 15 acres including a historic 14-room glasshouse, 23 distinct indoor and outdoor gardens and industry-leading sustainable architecture and operations, Phipps attracts more than half a million visitors annually from around the world. Learn more at phipps.conservatory.org.
Watch TEDx: What We Can Learn From an Old Glasshouse: A look at the evolving way we connect people to nature at Phipps, demonstrate how human and environmental health are inextricably connected, and show that to age gracefully, we must continually reinvent ourselves to evolve with the rest of the world.