1901

  • 1901

In 1901 Henry Phipps funded the building of Botany Hall to be used by local teachers looking to enhance class trips to the glasshouse. It was renovated in the late 1990s but remains standing, as pictured here, on the east side of the Conservatory, where it still serves today as a site for many educational programs and events.