Spring Flower Show: Five Senses of Splendor
Awaken your senses with endless beauty, bright colors and exciting features in Phipps' Spring Flower Show.
Spring Flower Show Tickets Available Now
Spring Flower Show tickets are now available for visit dates through Sun., April 9. Remaining tickets will be released on the following schedule:
- Mon., March 27, at noon: visit dates through Sun., April 16
NOTE: If you're planning to visit April 14 – 16, please read this important notice on how to get to Phipps on these days.
Opening Sat., March 18, and only lasting four weeks, these stunning displays are a must-see to jump-start your season of renewal. With features including a giant perfume bottle, harmonious chime canopies, a cascading fountain and more, all surrounded by blooms in a rainbow of shades, your senses are sure to be delighted!
- Delight at tens of thousands of spring blooms, including signature lilies, amaryllis, petunias, daffodils, tulips and hyacinths, in striking shades of blue, yellow, pink and more
- Breathe in the fragrant springtime flowers as they bloom alongside an oversized perfume bottle in Palm Court
- Hear beautiful sounds in the Sunken Garden as you stroll among the colorful chime canopies
- Enjoy a sea of white, peach and pink blooms in our Victoria Room while feeling unique plant textures around the interactive grand fountain in the center
- Watch a serene stream bubble beneath a red footbridge in the Japanese-style inspired South Conservatory full of marvelous red and white flowers
- Listen to the sound of birds chirping peacefully atop ornate bird houses
- Extend your sensory experience with a spring-inspired meal or beverage at Café Phipps
- And much more!
Spring Flower Show Valet Services
Valet services will be available on the following dates during Spring Flower Show (March 18 – April 16) for a $10 flat rate.
- Saturdays and Sundays, March 18, 19, 25, 26, April 1, 2, 8, 9, 16; 10 a.m. – 4 p.m.
- Fri., April 7; 10 a.m. – 8 p.m.
- Sat., April 15; 2 – 4 p.m.
Spring Flower Show: Five Senses of Splendor, designed by Associate Director of Exhibits Jordyn Melino, runs March 18 – April 16.
Photos © Paul g. Wiegman, Brian Cohen, Phil Johnson ll
More Events You’ll Enjoy
Lisa Meek's BiblioBotany
Now through Sun., March 12Experience a thought-provoking exhibit featuring BiblioBotany sculptures — created from upcycled books and their pages — by Lisa Meek.
Spring Flower Show Member Night
Wed., March 22; 6:30 – 9 P.M.Phipps members: Join us for a free, private viewing of Spring Flower Show: Five Senses of Splendor as a special thank you for your dedicated support throughout the year.
The Plants and Animals of Hawai‘i: : A Youth Art Exhibition
Open NowIn the CSL Green Gallery, enjoy the artwork of native or endemic Hawaiian species created by Phipps Fairchild Students.