Join us for stories, sing-alongs and fun activities you can do from home each Wednesday!
Story Time is now online! Join us each Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. or 1 p.m. for a 15-minute Story Time and receive a link to a fun activity that you can complete at home. Each week, we will share a new story and activity!
Wed., July 8 Schedule
- Greeting and Welcome
- Learning to Read Component: the letter "R" and the word "Rain"
- Reading of Rain by Robert Kalan and illustrated by Donald Crews
- Special guest puppets Sprout and Pete Moss will talk about why rain is important for your garden.
- "Old MacDonald" sing-along
- Reading of "Rain Poem" from Poems by Elizabeth Coatsworth by special guest puppet Rhody.
- Goodbye song
- Follow-up email with themed activity
Interested in attending? Please R.S.V.P. by clicking the link in the buttons below to receive an email with a Zoom link to participate in this week's Story Time.
Select Photos © Paul g. Wiegman
More Events You’ll Enjoy
See description for dates and timesNow some of our most popular courses are available to attend from the comfort of your own home. Peruse our offerings for an exciting variety of fun and enriching programs on vegetable gardening, orchid care and more to let your inspiration grow. Enrolled students will receive a...
Wed., July 29; 8:30 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.Join Phipps and Penn State Extension virtually for a full day of learning about gardening for pollinators with Heather Holm and guests Emily Erickson and Dr. Ryan Gott.