Join us for stories, sing-alongs and fun activities you can do from home each Wednesday!
Story Time is now online! Join us each Wednesday at 10:30 a.m. or 1 p.m. for a 15-minute Story Time and receive a link to a fun activity that you can complete at home. Each week, we will share a new story and activity!
Wed., June 10 Schedule
- Greeting and Welcome
- Learning to Read Component: the letter "B" and the word "bug"
- Reading of "Lincoln School" by special guest Ismael Bramonth
- Reading of "Who Pulled the Plug in My Ant Farm?" from the book Something BIG Has Been Here by Jack Prelutsky
- Reading of "I'm Off to Catch a Bumblebee" from the book Something BIG Has Been Here by Jack Prelutsky
- "Old MacDonald" sing-along
- Goodbye song
- Follow-up email with themed activity
Interested in attending? Please R.S.V.P. by clicking the link in the buttons below to recieve an email with a Zoom link to participate in this week's Story Time.
Select Photos © Paul g. Wiegman
More Events You’ll Enjoy
Wed., July 29; 8:30 a.m. – 2:45 p.m.Join Phipps and Penn State Extension virtually for a full day of learning about gardening for pollinators with Heather Holm and guests Emily Erickson and Dr. Ryan Gott.