Enjoy a day of fun, interactive activities presented by UPMC Health Plan.
Calling all families! On Sun., March 15 from 9:30 a.m. – 5 p.m., join us at Phipps for the 2020 UPMC Health Plan Family Fun Fest. At this one-day-only event, enjoy special activities from UPMC Health Plan and Let’s Move Pittsburgh throughout the conservatory, including games, crafts, healthy lifestyle tips and more, while while getting a sneak peek of the new Spring Flower Show: Canopy of Color during the show's installation.
If you are a UPMC Health Plan member, you can receive 50% off the cost of up to four general admission tickets*. This event is open to the public, and all activities are free with admission!
Guests of all ages are invited to enjoy these fun activities:
- Learn how to make origami with the Origami Club of Pittsburgh from 12:30 – 2:30 p.m.
- Sample healthy smoothies at Phipps’ Botany Hall Kitchen from 1:30 – 3:30 p.m.
- Play fun games with Phipps staff in the Center for Sustainable Landscapes, including shuffle pucks, ring toss, giant Connect Four and more!
- Bring children to have their faces painted in the Tropical Forest Cuba exhibit.
- Stop by UPMC Health Plan table for wellness resources, blood pressure and bone density screenings, and more.
- Tour Phipps' groundbreaking Nature Lab healthy classroom from 11 a.m. – 3 p.m.
- Snap a photo at Let’s Move Pittsburgh’s 5-2-1-0 photo booth.
- Receive free giveaways and more!
This event is a part of UPMC MyHealth Community, an initiative of UPMC Health Plan that supports public programs to help families and individuals achieve a healthy, well-rounded lifestyle.
*Regular admission fees apply. UPMC Health Plan commercial group and Health Insurance Marketplace members are eligible for this offer. Members must show their UPMC Health Plan member ID card at the admission desk to receive the discount. Ticket availability is subject to venue capacity.
Select photos © Mark Regan, Paul g. Wiegman