Planning your wedding? Discover one of the world's best garden wedding venues and enjoy the beauty of the Conservatory during this one-night-only open-house showcase at Phipps.
Join us for a showcase event to see what makes Phipps one of the best wedding venues in Pittsburgh. Enjoy a spectacular evening at Phipps while meeting event planning experts, photographers, florists, musicians, bakers and others who can make your wedding experience unforgettable!
- Champagne, signature hors d'oeuvres and dessert samples
- Beautiful ceremony and reception setups for an inspiring, up-close look at some of the amazing possibilities a Phipps wedding can offer
- The chance to win 10 valuable raffle prizes, including photo sessions, memberships and wedding planning gifts
- Exclusive discounts: book your event during the Showcase and receive a 15% discount on the rental price*
- Music and guest speakers
- Full access to enjoy the entire conservatory after-hours by evening light
- and much more!
The 2019 Phipps Weddings Showcase is open to engaged couples and immediate family members who are planning a wedding shower, ceremony or reception. Admission is $15 per person, and reservations are required by Mon., Feb. 18. R.S.V.P. today to join us. Spaces are limited.
We hope you’ll join us for a beautiful night of wedding planning fun and festivities at Phipps!
Allison McGeary Florist
Fields of Heather
Sapphire & Lace
Design and Décor
Jim Lux and Gray Phoenix
Bella Christie and Lil Z's Sweet Boutique
Happy Out Photography
Joe Appel Photography
Leeann Marie Photography
Michael Will Photography
Sky's the Limit Photography
Steven Dray Photography
Calla Events, Design & Travel
K Flowers Designs
Live Event Painting by Jaison Schafer
Celebrant Sandra M. Monahan
Big Day Entertainment
Kelli Burns Entertainment
Pittsburgh Prestige Photo Booth
A-Aaron's All-Incusive Travel
Victoria Deardorff, Burgh Brides
Questions? Feel free to contact the Phipps event sales team for more information.
* This offer cannot be applied to existing contracts with Phipps. Discount applies to rental price only; catering and alcohol services must be purchased to receive discount.
Photos © Leeann Marie Photography, Michael Will Photography, Pamela Anticole Photography and Paul g. Wiegman
More Events You’ll Enjoy
Fri., April 5; 7:15 – 8:45 p.m.Join us for a viewing of Five Seasons: The Gardens of Piet Oudolf, an immersive and meditative documentary that reveals how the revolutionary landscape designer Piet Oudolf upends our conventional notions of nature, public space and ultimately, beauty itself.