Enter the 5-2-1-0 Back-to-School Photo Contest for a Chance to Win Phipps Passes
The 5-2-1-0 campaign reminds us to stay healthy by eating 5 or more servings of fruits and vegetables, limiting recreational screen time to 2 hours or less, being active for 1 hour or more and drinking 0 sugary drinks and more water every day. The Let’s Move Pittsburgh 5-2-1-0 Back to School contest invites you to submit a photo of your favorite activity that helps your family practice 5-2-1-0 every day! One winner will be chosen at random to receive four passes to Phipps.
Contest rules are as follows:
Eligible posts must include a photo where you are enjoying an activity that showcases a healthy lifestyle and a short statement describing what makes it a favorite.
Activities may include but are not limited to:
- family meal time
- preparing or eating healthy breakfast or lunch
- eating fruits and vegetables
- drinking water
- playing sports
- having fun outdoors
- walking or biking to or from school
- doing yoga
Directions for entering:
- Simply post your photo and caption using the #5210BackToSchool hashtag on Facebook or Twitter for your chance to win! You also can tag and follow us on Twitter at @LetsMovePGH or on Facebook at the Let's Move Pittsburgh page.
- Pictures must be posted by 11:59 p.m. on Fri., Sept. 8.
No purchase necessary to win; U.S. residents only; winner will be selected among all elibigle entries on Mon., Sept. 11 and notified by social media messaging.
Select photos © Mark Regan