Enter the Healthy Halloween Photo Contest for a Chance to Win a Phipps Family Membership
The 5-2-1-0 campaign reminds us to stay healthy by eating 5 or more servings of fruits and vegetables, limiting recreational screen time to 2 hours or less, being active for 1 hour or more and drinking 0 sugary drinks and more water every day. The Let’s Move Pittsburgh 5-2-1-0 Healthy Halloween contest invites you to submit a photo of how you and your family are going to be healthy this Halloween! One winner will be chosen at random to receive a Family Membership to Phipps.
Contest rules are as follows:
Eligible posts must include a photo where you are enjoying an activity that showcases a healthy way to celebrate Halloween.
Activities may include but are not limited to:
- Cooking a healthy Halloween treat
- Drinking water before trick-or-treating
- Walking from house to house during your trick-or-treating route
- Playing fun Halloween games
- Being active in your Halloween costume
- Swapping out Halloween candy for a healthy treat
Directions for entering:
- Simply post your photo and caption using the #HealthyHalloween hashtag on Facebook or Twitter for your chance to win! You also can tag and follow us on Twitter at @LetsMovePGH or on Facebook at the Let's Move Pittsburgh page.
- Pictures must be posted by 11:59 p.m. on Tues., Oct. 31.
No purchase necessary to win; U.S. residents only; winner will be selected among all eligible entries on Wed., Nov. 1 and notified by social media messaging.