There are plenty of ways to get together even when we are apart! These can include cooking together in the kitchen, eating a meal as a family, calling a friend or relative or playing a game. Try out these ideas below to help stay connected with those you love!
Here is a list of a few of the activities you can take part in:
- Share a family meal
- Play a board game with your family
- Help prepare a meal
- Read our article about how kids can help in the kitchen
- Call a friend or family member you miss
- Read a friend's favorite book — and have them read yours!
- Have an indoor picnic
- Try out one of these snacks