For Immediate Release: Fri., Sept. 20
Contact: Joe Reed | Director of Marketing and Communications
412/622-6915, ext. 3801 | firstname.lastname@example.org
Phipps Conservatory Announces Pop-Up Weddings
All-Inclusive, Effortless Ceremonies Take the Stress Out of Wedding Planning
Pittsburgh, PA — Tie the knot at Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens this holiday season in a new, pre-planned and stress-free ceremony. On Sun., Dec. 8, Phipps’ Special Events Hall will transform into a dreamy space to host a limited amount of Pop-Up Weddings.
Phipps’ Pop-Up Weddings take the stress out of wedding planning, without sacrificing any bells or whistles. Guests need only book an hour-and-a-half time slot at the low rate of $3,000 and Phipps’ events team will take care of the rest. The package includes:
- A dreamily decorated Special Events Hall providing the perfect backdrop for the couple’s special day
- 100 edited photos from Golden Orchid Photography (more photos can be added at an additional cost)
- Personalized playlist and bridal procession song from Pianist Carla McKrell
- Cake and dessert display from Bethel Bakery
- Bouquet and boutonniere from Blossoms by Jillian (more flowers can be added at an additional cost)
- A ceremony performed by Officiant Sandra Monahan
- Tickets for all wedding guests to Phipps’ popular Holiday Magic! Winter Flower Show and Light Garden (must be used on the day of the ceremony)
- Complementary valet parking
Couples can book their Pop-Up Wedding today by contacting the Phipps events team at email@example.com or 412/315-0685.
This offer is available for a limited time only. Each ceremony is limited to an hour-and-a-half and a maximum capacity of 20 guests. Champagne is available for an additional fee. Scheduling an event appointment to view the space is recommended. Learn more at phipps.conservatory.org/weddings.
About Phipps: Founded in 1893, Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens in Pittsburgh, PA is a globally recognized green leader with a mission to inspire and educate all with the beauty and importance of plants; to advance sustainability and promote human and environmental well-being through action and research; and to celebrate its historic glasshouse. Encompassing 15 acres including a historic 14-room glasshouse, 23 distinct indoor and outdoor gardens and industry-leading sustainable architecture and operations, Phipps attracts nearly half a million visitors annually from around the world. Learn more at phipps.conservatory.org.