Being creative is a lot of fun! Try out the activities below to learn new ways to test out your creativity. From painting a picture, making a unique meal or setting up a home science experiment, there are plenty of ways to get creative at home!
Here is a list of a few of the activities you can take part in:
- Make a compost experiment
- Make a meal from a book
- Set up an at-home science experiment
- Try out our Science for a Rainy Day and Conduct Your Own Stream Assessment posts for inspiration!
- Make a craft from recycled materials
- Paint a picture
- Experiment with food scraps by cooking up this veggie pasta sauce